Interesting. My experience with the Logitech app on an iPod touch is
completely the opposite. Connected fine right away to my local server.
It's a fair bit simpler (ie, less full-featured) than iPeng, but I've
found it reliable and easy to use. It's a nice step up from the SB
Controller. I don't regret paying for iPeng at all, but if this were
available before I bought iPeng a few weeks ago I may not have felt the
need for iPeng. Or to put it another way, downloading iPeng would not
have been the very first thing I did upon receiving the iPod.

--
aubuti