I'm running 7.5.4 on an XP machine. I have my music library stored on a
1TB NAS with the drive mapped on the XP machine. I also have a 2Tb
drive whose location is listed under a shortcut so both folders will
show in my library.

Problem is, I try to scan and I get the following error. This happens
consistently.

Starting merge of various artists albums
[11-05-15 16:04:14.8923] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (82)
Error: DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Can't create/write
to file 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Squeezebox\Cache\MySQL\#sql_4c4_0.MYD

I've checked that folder location, and there is no file named
#sql_4c4_0.MYD. But either way, I checked the folder permissions and
made sure that every user has full control.

Any ideas? My next step would be to roll-back to 7.5.3 as others have
suggested.

Thanks,
Chris

--