Hi I have  been having some issues when trying to play an entire CD or
add a entire CD to the current play list. This used to work, but it is
currently broken on my system. I  am running  latest version of
Squeezepad (GREAT app BTW). I'm sorry but I don't recall the version of
Squeeze server, I can update this posting with the version later when I
get home. But it is recent 7.4??? running on Ubuntu. Does anyone else
have this issue? Could it be a local nerd knob turned the wrong way?

Thanks

--
sfraser

2 Chan. System
SB3->Benchmark DAC-1-> Bryston(BP-25,3B)->PMC TB2
Home Theater System
SB2-> Bryston(SP1,4B,4B,2B,2B)-> PSB Stratus Goldi
Basement System
SB2-> Parasound Preamp (carver M1.0t) ->Klipsch La Scala's
Bedroom System
SB2-> Sony BoomBox
Rear Deck/Patio
Duet-> Yamaha Reciever-> PSB Mini's,