T-bird;631679 Wrote:
> I have same phone running stock android 2.3.3
> Also same problem, no need to restart phone just toggle wifi off/on and
> I get connected.
> As long as I'm home I can quit the app and always get connected again
> without problem, leaving home so I loose my wifi I have the same
> connection problem again when I'm back
Just for the record, I'm also running Android 2.3.3 on a Galaxy S, and
I don't see any problem in this area.

T-bird;631679 Wrote:
> Another thing is it always sync a lot when connecting, my libaray is
> about 8K and sync always start somewhere round 2200 and counting down
I see the same annoying behaviour, here.
It looks like SqueezeCommander resynchronizes its cache whenever the
Squeezebox Server database has been updated, and as I'm running a
nightly wipe & rescan, it's resynchronizing every morning (or whenever
I use it for the first time in the day).
As I'm pretty sure the items' IDs won't change every night, but only
when I make big changes in tags, I would appreciate an option to not
automatically synchronize the cache with the DB.

--
sebp

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)