mikep666;632893 Wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ok folks thanks for responses
>
> i searched in 3 party hardware forum and find no relevant post. Are
> you suggesting you have seen some relevant post there ? If so then I
> must be missing something
>
> any chance of a referance or link
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

Maybe you could experiment with the settings you see (and we don't) and
you could chip in helping here instead of being sarcastic? We will help
you if you can say what you try and what happens.

(I see no reason why SBS should be expected to control your NAS disk
hibernate.)

My friends here aren't really that mean about where you post. Listen to
yourself.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless