Amidala;633781 Wrote:
> I just installed my first Logitech Squeezebox Touch and I'm having
> second thoughts about which computer I should use as the server. If I
> install the server software on the new computer and shut down the old
> server, are there any additional steps needed to get the player work
> with the new server?

With my (NOT Touch) players, it works better to switch the players from
the old server to the new server  while the old server is turned-on. In
short, don't uninstall SBS on the old server until you change the
players to the new server.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless