thanks....

The touch looks really nice but doesnt it have the same RCA output that
would need to go back to the amp if I wanted to use my ceiling mounted
speakers?  The touch would be a perfect interface but I was wondering
it would still end up RCA'ing it back to the amp...  That being said, a
few of my rooms are wired with nice mini-coax and I have ran TVs in the
rooms with a cable box in the closet.  None of the rooms had a hum so I
might be okay if I did that.

I thought about putting the SBs in the closet, that is what drove me to
look for a multichannel audio card.  Once I put the SB in the closet it
loses any value as a display and I am using an android device to
control.  At that point I would think a squeezeslave with a
multichannel audio card might be easier/cheaper.

Some of my searches pointed me to www.vortexbox.org  but when I looked
on the site the only box I saw had one output.  I will have to get some
more info on that option.

--
personalt