Thanks guys.  I'll try that app in the meantime until there's native
support for it.  I currently dock my phone in the car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpMk7PKK9MM  It would be my dream if one
day all I had to do is press one icon to start the SB client, then
automatically see a list of favorite radio station presets (just like a
normal FM radio), and select the radio station to play (regardless if
the audio is on my earpiece or bluetooth stereo speakers).  Currently,
it requires several tedious steps and apps to do something extremely
simple... to just pick a radio station preset to play when you get into
your car on your bluetooth earpiece.  Of course, this would require the
cooperation of the Squeeze Commmander developer to help make both apps
seamless and hassle-free... combining all into a simple radio
app/client that can be listened to on a user-defined audio output
(bluetooth earpiece, stereo bluetooth, phone speaker, analog audio 1/8"
mini-jack.

Thanks,
MKANET

--