bobharp;634886 Wrote:
> Had the same issue with both my pandora app and mysqueezebox.com.
> Punted to local music.
> Hate that mod_proxy.
>
> Thanks for fixing it!
>
> Cheers!  Once in a blue moon is not bad.
>
> Love my Squeezebox!

It could have just as easily been an internet outage and you'd have
been in the same fix.  That's why its good to have a PC running SbS
with your music collection is still a good thing, even if you mostly
use mysb.com and internet apps.  And that's why "music in the cloud"
will never replace my own collection.

p.s. even when I had this error yesterday when trying to access my apps
(pandora) I still had full access to internet radio.  But I was running
though SbS rather than mysb.com. So even without your own music, SbS
can be useful.

--
garym