Well I wouldn't bother downloading 7.5.3 because it has a nasty bug that
causes the server to hang. So much for QA.

The problem is I see Logitech as reducing it's WiFi audio resources not
growing or even maintaining them. I think they need to take a step back
and cleanup the code base before adding anything new. That way when the
last guy shuts the lights off we are left with something with few if any
defects.

I knew there was open access to the code (I've used Subversion to
download and modify the alarm code for SqueezeOS), but I didn't know we
could check-in our changes to the code base.

I think because I enjoy the products so much, when I do find a problem,
I'm more likely to want it resolved to make it perfect.

--
steve781