At the OS level both pieces of hardware have their own mac address, it
is only within the squeezeplayer that the problems occur.

Shared mac address: 00:0e:8e:24:b8:84

Player 1 mac address (from ifconfig): 00:0E:8E:24:B8:84
Player 2 mac address (from ifconfig): 00:0E:8E:24:AC:74

That's why I'm posting, if it were as simple as setting the mac address
used by the hardware I would be able to fix it!

I'm currently on my third attempt to hand out the source so that I can
grep through it and see what there is to see. I gave up handing out the
whole lot after the problems I found with the squeezeos part of the
repository - I'm now only handing out the player ... sadly that seems
to stall fairly often too :s

--
oomwat