There are power save settings which can be tweaked.  They are fairly
well hidden, however.  I am at work, so don't have the controller in
front of me... it's buried down in path something like
"Settings/Advanced Settings/Beta Features/Power Saving" (again I'm not
exactly sure, but something like that).  I know there is a check box
which enables/disables suspend mode.  There are other settings which
can be tweaked as well.  That will reduce the time it takes to wake up,
but also will cause the battery to run down faster.

--
tcutting