aubuti;628288 Wrote:
> Making playlists with other interfaces or devices are simply variations
> on this same theme. Note that you can also make playlists on other
> software as long as the software can save the playlists as .m3u files.
> Also note that a lot of other software is better at making playlists
> than SBS. If you use other software, save or copy the playlist(s) to
> your SBS playlist directory, rescan playlists, and they will be
> available to you in Squeezebox Server.

Can you mention a few of those software?

All my FLAC files are in my QNAP NAS. SBS is also installed in my NAS.
Winamp was mentioned but can I use Winamp installed on my PC and point
to my NAS music folder and create the playlist? do I then save the
playlist in the SBS Playlist folder?

Alternatively, what are the other 3rfd party options?
Rgds
Pat

--
souwalker