jimzak;637177 Wrote:
> Pre-SB, I was merely a collector of music.
>
> Now I am listening constantly whenever I am home.
>
> I have one of everything, all controllable via my iPad or my Android
> phone or scattered controllers.
>
> The only chore I have now is converting my CD collection to .flac; I
> foresee that going on for another 3-5 years.  I'll hit file 100,000 in
> the next week or so.

Same here for me, I had a Cd player but didn't really listen enough,
its now 3 years since I bought my first SB system and listen to so much
more - not just my music but also background music around the house.

The state of my music collection still needs work, particularly to get
genre's and years corrected - I automated ripping via a vortexbox but
the tagging isn't as good as it would be on say dbpoweramp but it
enabled me to rip quickly and box CD's up into the loft

--
socistep