There's a growing list of people who have found their way to Bug 17157 -
Sirius Radio error: "Stream stopped, you are no longer authorized to
listen." AFTER it was marked as "WONTFIX".  I still cant believe
Logitech developers rather sweep this issue under the rug than fix it.

I'm not sure what it will take for Logitech to realize this is a
problem with SB/SqueezeNetwork servers handling streams/authentication
incorrectly; triggering multiple authentications.  It's NOT because
users are physically trying to use more than one login.

--
mkanet