franklyfred;638367 Wrote:
> Heres the problem have a touch hooked up ethernet and a radio hooked up
> wireless. Worked fine till recently. Now when ever I plug the radio in
> my internet keeps going off and I get a message about two computers
> with the same IP Address. With the radio unplugged everthing works
> fine. No computer whiz here do I need to change the IP Address on one
> of the Squeezeboxes. If so How do you that? Any thoughts or suggestions
> would be appreciated. Thanks

Did you set a fixed IP address on either of these to begin with. If
not, I'd do the following. Remove power to both players. Then turn OFF
router (remove power). Then turn on router, let fully boot/start. Then
turn on power to each SB player, one at a time.  I suspect that somehow
your DHCP router is trying to give the same IP address to both players.
This shouldn't happen normally with a typical DHCP server in a router.

--
garym