Like many of us I have come to rely on Spotify as a source of music in
conjunction with my local CD library.    At the moment I integrate
songs from Spotify into playlist and stick albums into Favourites.
(I use iPengHD and Squeezepad as controllers)

So, here’s the problem. Favourites is becoming one long (overlong) list
of stuff which is becoming a pain to trawl trough.  Is there a (simple)
way of creating some sort of directory structure in Favourites or
having more than one Favourites folder?

Thanks
MS

--