pippin;639513 Wrote:
> Err...
> 1. The app should be able to connect to SBS, it's just switching
> players between SBS and a local server (or several local servers) that
> doesn't work

I use a 16-bit netmask on my core network; I think this is why the
auto-discovery protocol gives me problems. I was unable to find a way
to enter the SBS address into the Logitech App, hence: it doesn't work
for me.

Although I've used a Mac for years I didn't own an iThingy until I got
an iPod touch a couple of months ago, just to run iPeng. The learning
curve was nearly vertical, but I'm now a fairly happy iPeng user.

> 2. The Logitech App is free, so what money do you want back?

I'm from the North of England. We don't do smilies.

--
pallfreeman

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.