results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=17185
Question: Who wants a Squeezebox Boombox?

- I'm interested.
- No, thanks.

I've just bought a sb2 after researching it for ages, and I love it. I
too wanted a small system in addition to the separates hifi I've
already got.

So I bought a JVC EX-A1 as well. Small attractive head unit with DVD
Audio/Video and CD audio, astonishing sound for the size of the
speakers and the price (GBP260) - and RCA input!

Perfect. My platinum sb2 looks the part on top of the system, all looks
like it is one unit.

I think SB2 is fantastic. Love the AlienBBC plugin as well. Thanks to
all the developers who contributed.