marlo;639259 Wrote:
> So, back at home I can confirm the crash of squeeze commander. On my
> phone with Froyo the crash does not happen, so it seems to be either
> honeycomb or resolution related.
> Why don't you contact the author and ask him to fix the issue?

I also get crashes with squeezebox commander on my acer a500 (also a
honycomb tablet).
It does seens screen related. I only get them in landscape mode. If
holding the tablet in portrait i does not crash.
On a viewsonic viewpad 7 i can use it without a crash in landscape mode
(androit 2.2 tablet).

The logitech app works fine on my acer honycomb tablet.
On my other android devices i do not use it because it is slow. But the
faster prosessor in the acer makes the app usable. And works fine in
landscape mode (squeezebox commander does not) needed to use it with my
docking station.

Rob

--
rkotemp