Flashbee;641017 Wrote:
> " iPeng now shows an AirPlay control for the iPeng Player if there is an
> AirPlay device on the network, so you don’t have to use the task
> bar four audio routing"
>
> I have Apple TV (latest version) which doesn't appear to be showing on
> ipeng as described in the update. Has anyone else got this to work?

I think I need to re-phrase that description.
iPeng does not allow using AirPlay devices as players like a
Squeezebox, that would require an AirPlay key which Apple is not giving
away.
What this feature does is it adds a control for the AirPlay route to
the iPeng Player if you use iPeng's playback. In this case you can use
the normal AirPlay from the iThingy to your AirPlay device. This did
work before but you had to use the task bar control now there is one in
the player control.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com