johnas;644574 Wrote:
> As a non IT person I found the upgrade smooth. Maybe if you post some
> details of your problems we could help.
>
> Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Otay !

I have one album containing one song. I am trying with several versions
of 7.6 that all point to the same music folder.

These versions of 7.6 are both real and virtual machines that worked
and played my music to my hardware SB devices until I chose to
upgrade.

Maybe if you post some details of your configuration, we could help>

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless