erland;644611 Wrote:
> Logitech is a big company who doesn't prioritize talking to customers in
> public. Not much different than other big companies. Apple silently
> denied the iPhone antenna problem for months, and similar scenarios can
> probably also be seen on a lot of other big companies.

erland, with all due respect, I think you're barking up the wrong tree
with respect to the iPhone's so-called "antenna problem".  There were
pretty conclusive demonstrations by Apple and third parties that just
about any phone can be held in such a way to block parts of the
antenna.  It was really pretty overblown.

With regards to 7.6, I have no idea if it will turn out to be a
disaster or not for the Squeezebox line, but if it hurts Squeezebox
sales the way the so-called iPhone antenna problem has impacted iPhone
4 sales, then Logitech will be laughing all the way to the bank.

--
kmr