bluegaspode;644721 Wrote:
> Which is not obvious after Micheal edited the post. Didn't realize that.

It's not the first time it has happened in this thread. I fell prey to
it earlier, too (as you can see from my comment above).
It's quite a nice trick to embed the links into the quote but then
wouldn't it make more sense to put it into a thread nobody will ever
read? Maybe Google would weight the number of answers as well, don't
know. Actually I would have thought that links in forum posts are
worthless anyway from a SEO perspective.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com