results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=88915
Question: Why recommend someone to get a Squeezebox ?

- Its excellent audio quality
- Best price/performance on the market
- Excellent hardware/software quality of the whole solution
- Great support for online streaming services
- Great support for browsing and playing local music
- The possiblity to extend it to multiple rooms later on
- Its support for third party plugins
- The possibility to directly interact with Logitech regarding new
  features/bugs
- This community and forum
- I wouldn't recommend a Squeezebox to anyone

umapati;645632 Wrote:
> Garym..can you plz guide me how install tiny sbs on usb drive and make
> it run on SB touch..as I will be getting my Squeezebox touch tomorrow
> with 2tb external powered USB hard drive

Hi there,
I'm not Garym. and I don't profess to be as knowledgable as
him ( although if I were to grow a beard it would be predominantly
grey!), but as far as I know your touch will ship with tiny sbs already
installed. Just connect to your network and your hard drive and you
should be good to go. Let me know how you get on as I may be getting a
touch soon,

--
gruntwolla

conservatory - classic
lounge - duet plus AE5 speakers
master bedroom  - boom
sons room       - radio
games room      - boom
squeezecommander and squeezeplayer on htc desire
ipeng on other half's iphone