Hrm, assuming you're looking in the right spot at the bottom, I'm not sure why it wouldn't work. It is working for me, and is the exact same code as the Handheld skin. Does it function in the Handheld skin for you? What OS/Browser are you using?

-- Mike

JohnQuirk wrote:
Thanks Mike, that unzips fine. The selection for the player doesn't
appear to work. Does that make any sense?

===

Mikeb,

I like the look of that skin and would like to use it but Winzip

can't

open the TAR file. (Error reading header after processing 0

entries).

Will the skin work on Windows? And if so could you make it available

in

some other format that we can access?

Weird. Here it is in ZIP format for you;

http://www.mikeb.org/Handheld3.zip