Hi,

I am looking for some help because I am getting the error "Your player
was not found". Here is the scenario:

1. Squeezebox server 7.6.1 running from a QNAP NAS
2. Squeezebox Boom connected and playing tracks OK.
3. I can operate the SqueezeBox Boom from Boom itself - no problem.
4. I can operate the SqueezeBox Boom from server web interface - no
problem.
5. Open iPeng 1.3.5 on iPhone4 iOS 4.3.5 then the problem starts

Without touching any controls on iPeng

a) Squeezebox Boom freezes
b) I am unable to switch tracks or make any changes
c) The Squeezebox Boom continues to play existing track
b) iPeng says "Your player was not found"

To fix the problem I need to exit from iPeng and after about 30
seconds, the Squeezebox Boom unfreezes. This is the 1st time I have
used iPeng. My wife has been using it succesfully until recently, but
now she is having the same problems.

Q: Does anyone know how to fix this iPeng problem?

Thanks for any advice.

--
dicksons