pankajbshah;648768 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would very much like to access my library from anywhere on the web.
> Is there a way to do so with a client on a laptop?
>
> Thanks,
> Pankaj

That depends on whether your "office" allows tcp ports 3483 and 9000
<or any other "non-standard" ports> out to the internet.

The client I prefer is "SoftSqueeze" which is available as a plugin,
making it very easy to install from remote machines.

The other issue is that you have to open ports on your internet modem
to allow remote access.

You could look here:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Enjoying_your_music_from_another_place

If you have questions about this please ask.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless