On 22-Oct-05, at 1:29 PM, dfk wrote:

kdf Wrote:
On 22-Oct-05, at 11:00 AM, dfk wrote:

Hi

I know I can get this:

TRACKNUM, TITLE from ALBUM by ARTIST

But how can I get this?

TITLE from (Album) by (Artist)

Or are the formats hard coded so they cannot be altered?

For the web interface, most skins will show that format if you simply
use TITLE as the
titleformat.  To have this as your playerUI format, use TITLE from
(ALBUM) by (ARTIST)

-kdf

Hi kdf

I am slightly lost here. I changed the players title format settings in
SlimServer to Title, (this was in the dropdown list) but that just
displayed well, the title :-)

Do I need to add somethiong to the slimserver.pref file to get TITLE
from (Album) by (Artist)?

no...just add the setting in server settings-> formatting for
TITLE from (ALBUM) by (ARTIST)

then choose that one in player settings for the player title.
-k