I installed Muso and it worked until I upgraded to SBS 7.6

I changed in the options screen to SQlite and put in the shared path to
the database. But Muso doesn't scan my database so now it is empty.

If I press the button test SQlite connection, Muso crashes:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly
'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. An attempt
was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
File name: 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139'
at MP3db.SqueezeCenterSQLite.TestConnection(String dbFolder,
Boolean& connectionOK, Int16& schemaVersion, String& message)
at AlbumBrowser.Options.btnLite_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons
button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message&
m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32
msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind
failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

--