I have a Squeezebox 2 connected via 11g wireless synchronised with
softsqueeze running on the server. Whenever a new track starts both
softsqueeze and Squeezebox start a track at the same time but then the
Squeezebox pauses for a second or so before restarting where it left
off. This results in the output not being synchronised.

Before I start trying to troubleshoot that (not that I've any idea
where to start!) is that expected behaviour or is something not quite
right somewhere? I've been having some server CPU issues, is that
likely to be a factor?

Thanks.

Kevin