pski;651661 Wrote:
> And get ready to change it over and over and over . . every time the
> server is restarted. The same is true of the artwork option in the
> webUI left pane.. it will not remain set to "large artwork."

I have zero problems with this. The server uses cookies to remember
these settings, and they always stick for me between sessions. Since
they're cookie based, they'll only be set per user and per browser on a
given computer.

If they're not remembered for you I'd examine your firewall, browser or
maybe  even privacy settings to see whether or not the cookies are being
blocked or are being discarded when you log off or close the browser.

--
JJZolx