CBS Radio stations have made changes since about the beginning of
August, 2011. Their streams are no longer available through any apps
from Logitech on our Squeezebox devices.  The news stations I've
listened to in the past, including KNX and KFWB (in Los Angeles) and
KCBS in San Francisco play tones and/or messages indicating failure.

Taking a cue from another post in which a solution was offered for
certain FM stations, I tried applying it to those AM stations above -
WITH SUCCESS.

Interested?

Log on to your MySqueezebox.com account. Then click the link at the top
to Favorites. See your list?  At the top, see the area to Add Favorite?
Enter in the space provided the station identifier you want to use, such
as KNX New, so you know it is different from a link you did not create.
Use anything you wish.  Then, on to the next field.  Using the following
as a template:

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/KCBSAM.pls

See the area now showing KCBSAM?  Change this and only this to the
station you wish to get again.  For example, find the station(s) -
http://www.cbsradio.com/stations/index.html - and try your luck.  By my
own experience, I know that the AM (or FM) MUST be included.

Once you have finished customizing, click Add at the right. Now, your
custom-made ID and station will be included at the bottom of YOUR
Favorites list below.  You can now put things in the order preferred.
Organize your list, as per normal, by clicking and dragging the link to
the place of your choosing.

Please report success or failure with individual stations NOT listed
above to benefit others who YOU can help by your experience.

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you!

--
gadgets4u