Hi people. I'm at the end of my tether with MP3Tunes.com.  I have a
premium subscription, for which I get zero useful customer support as
far as I can tell.  Recently the "service" has refused to play newly
uploaded tracks (I'm well within my storage limit) and I am getting no
joy whatsoever from their technical "support".  Also there are many
occasions when previously listenable music doesn't play - I get gateway
timeout messages, sometimes the tracks just get skipped for no reason.

So, are there any Squeezebox compatible alternatives? I don't mind
paying!  The name of the game is not to have a local server consuming
my electricity bill when I'm not around, nor do I wish to have to
invest significant money in yet another device that might be more power
efficient - I already have more elderly computers lying around the house
than I know what to do with!

Can the power of the community help me?

Cheers then...

Mike