This is a situation that seems to have occurred overnight!  I'm running
the following:
SBS Version: 7.5.2 - r31632 on a QNAP TS-239 NAS server
Two SB Radios connected wirelessly
One SB3 connected wirelessly

This morning I find the SB3 cannot play music.  I can navigate the
collection either via the SB3 remote or via Squeezepad, select tracks,
the tracks appear on the SB3 screen, but they don't start playing.
Same happens with Internet Radio (played through the iPlayer plugin).
Both the SB Radios happily play the music files and radio streams, as
does Squeezepad.

I've rebooted the SB3 - this makes no difference.  I cannot connect the
SB3 to mysqueezebox.com - the screen goes blank.

Is there an obvious thing to do to figure out what's going on?

Robert

--
Grumpy Bob