thanks. Interesting! For example, last month I used 6.18GB at home and
probably didn't stream any netflix movies last month, and I stream
music about 5-6 hours per day, with typically 4 hours of that at 64 or
lower (news stations, etc.). I also do some email and web use for 3
hours a day. So your spreadsheet predicts my real world use very well.

Fortunately my home provider has a 250GB cap.  My ipad is a different
story (only 2.5 GB cap with 3G, but I only use for web and
email....streaming big stuff only when on WIFI).

--
garym