jrgarrett;654617 Wrote:
> I am using the official 7.6.1 with Squeeze Control XL and note that when
> I add the TrackStat plugin and go to the "My Music" menu I get Error
> [object Error]. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this?
This is most likely cause by the same bug in SBS 7.6.1 that another
user encountered.

On certain platforms the server seems to either not send data when
certain menu icons are requested or send corrupted data and this causes
the error you see when Squeeze Control XL tries to load the icon. I
guess plugins can also cause this to occur.

An update of XL with a fix for has already been submitted and is going
through the review process right now.

--
wt0