odd design decision anyway , I can imagine players getting lost in space
when mysb.com is involved.
Web UI should be able to fetch player unconditionally any bug on this
?

there are thoose running recievers without a controllers, I know they
should be completely aware that that mode of operation is not suported
by logitech. In the long run it's seems the recievers are outliving the
controllers so it would be more users doing this in the future.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad