Ron Olsen;656686 Wrote:
> If I were facing your problem, I would delete ALL embedded artwork in
> ALL music files in my SBS library, and just use a cover.jpg file in
> each album directory. Then do a "clear library and rescan everything".

Thanks, Ron, That's been my policy since I started using SqueezeCenter.
If there's a one-step way to remove all the embedded, I'm all ears.

Only recently I started with MP3Tag because even with cover.jpg, some
albums did not show artwork.

Thanks for the "were." I mourn the death of the subjunctive.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless