It does look good, but the height would definitely be a problem in some
situations.  The SB2 that's connected to my hifi fits nicely into a gap
on top of another device.  With the new one, I wouldn't be able to fit
it in.  However, I'd like to put a product in my bedroom and kitchen,
coupled with some small speakers.  The new product would go very well
in this situation.  I imagine they'll keep offering the "classic" case,
so this won't be an issue.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye