pcourtney;657429 Wrote:
> it gets worse, do you mean the Duet Controller ( the remote ) , or do
> you mean the actual receiver ??

The actual receiver.  The only hardware that the official Logitech
Spotify plugin works is the Radio and the Touch.  This is why Triode's
3rd party plugin is so hugely popular!

I only have one Touch, so the official plugin isn't much use for me -
I'm very greatful for Triode's plugin.  I also use Spotify on my iPod
Touch mainly to be able to play playlists in my car offline.  It's a
minor annoyance for me that my playlists I create on my iPod Touch
aren't seen on my squeezeboxes (except for my Touch that is).

Another option (which may not work, but is worth trying) is to play
Spotify on the Andriod table through SqueezePlayer using Triode's
plugin.  It would be a little convoluted, but is worth trying.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod
Touch.  SuSE 11.0 Server running SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.5, MusicIP, and
SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 37,509 songs, 2,934 albums, 515 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior