Hi there

Anyone else using Spotify Premium with SB? I've noticed an increasing
number of tracks / albums that can be searched and displayed using
Spotify on the Touch, but will not play when selected?

(Oddly, when I select them from within Spotify they will normally play?
Also, I notice that the Touch will display albums and not play them that
do not even show up on the Win PC under Spotify).

I'm getting a little frustrated by what looks like a growing amount of
content not available to play with SB Touch / Spotify.

Anyone else had similar? I'm in the UK.

Many thanks in advance

Mark

--