Dim wives?  Au Contraire!

I gave my wife a SB Boom for Christmas last year, and she had it
networked and playing music in less time than it takes many "experts"
to get theirs out of the box.

Her only comment was "That was easy....why do THOSE people (here on the
forum) have so much trouble?"

She's my "Lady of Steel".    She works with 3yr olds all day. By way of
comparison, SB presented no challenge to her at all.

It's probably a matter of where one's interests lie.   She likes her
music too, and was determined to succeed in setting her new toy up,
which she did in stellar fashion.  Humbly, I confess that she did a LOT
better than I did on my first attempt at setting up a SB unit.

My vote goes to the Ladies!

--
Curt962

Transporter...Touch....Boom...Audiolense XO