Moderator: if this post violates forum rules, please delete it :-(

Regretfully, due to financial issues, I need to part with my beloved
music source. Legendary Northstar 192 DAC was professionally modded in
the past and together with Logitech Touch provided much more musical
enjoyment than Transporter. Touch is almost in mint condition. Black
colored DAC is also great. Electrically and mechanically they both
operate in perfect manner. I have only original box for the Touch but
both units will be bomb-proof packed.
Looking for $990 shipped to any place in lower states. If you're
interested in obtaining from me this combo and have any questions
please send PM.

Thanks for looking

--
gizek

SB Touch > modded NorthStar 192 DAC > Electrocompaniet ECI-1 > Sonus
Faber Cremona Auditor M