Yes, I believe the refresh interval can be set in Server
Settings->Interface.

It defaults to 30 seconds, but I bump it up to 180 (3mins), so that the
UI usually refreshes at least once during playback of a song.

If you bump the interval up much higher, say 10mins, then several songs
might play without the change being reflected in the Web Interface.

BTW- If using IE, and find the click annoying when the page refreshes,
then you need to go to into Start->Settings->Contol Panels->Sounds and
Audio devices. Click on the "Sounds" tab and I think you need to
disable the sound associated with the Windows Explorer->Start
Navigation event.

--
oreillymj