toby10;660193 Wrote:
> It should not be.  :)
>
> But more info is needed...
> Player?  SBS version?  OS?  All devices connected to a single router?
> Why are you switching to MySB.com?  Do Apps and Internet Radio work
> when using SBS server?

Thank you for your prompt reply, Toby10
The Server Status is 7.6.1 - r33110
Operating System Windows XP
Perl version - 5.10.0 -MSWin32 - X86 multi-thread
Database Version: DBD:: SQLite 1.34 - 01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

I have the Squeezebox Classic, Firmware 137, as well as a Squeezebox
Boom - Firmware 57 and all are connected to the same router.

The Boom connects to MySqueezebox.com with no problems, using the
remote supplied with it and it also connects to the server and
synchronises with the Classic.

I would like to be able to connect directly to MySB.com so that I can
listen to internet radio without running the SBS.

The server log file contains this entry.......
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::_init_error (209) Unable to login to
mysqueezebox.com, sync is disabled: Couldn't resolve IP address for:
www.mysqueezebox.com (http://www.mysqueezebox.com)
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::_init_error (223) mysqueezebox.com
sync init failed: Couldn't resolve IP address for:
www.mysqueezebox.com, will retry in 2400 (http://www.mysqueezebox.com)

I hope there is information there which will help sort the problem

Regards,
Paul

--
austinreeve