I have two receivers plugged into hi fi systems and a squeezbox radio in
my bedroom. The radio works perfectly and picks up all my music as
expected.
The two receivers won't connect at all (yellow lights stays on) even if
they are right next to the wireless router. I even hardwired with a
network cable and that did work...vey confused.
I have re installed the sever software on my pc and carried out all the
updates I can on my duet controller and radio.
The only change from my old house is that I now have fibre optic
boradband, but  not sure if this makes any difference or not?

Please help, very stuck what to do next.

Thanks,

--
Knighty