Letten;662764 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to get SqueezeCommander to work through a VPN connection
> (3G).
>
> The other App: Squeeze Player, works fine, but I'm forced to control it
> through the webinterface :-( .
>
> Neither Logitech's official app nor SqueezeCommander seems to pickup
> that my phone has a working VPN connection to the Squeezebox Server.
>
> I don't know if you use some API function to discover servers or it's
> in your App - but it shure would be nice with music & control on the go
> (3G).
>
> I'm using dyndns.org, tried both my dyndns.org adress, even tried my
> direct IP - no luck.
>
> Anybody got SqueezeCommander working through VPN?
That should work.

Have you tried the latest version (0.9.6.2)?

Older versions did not connect to private IPs unless you are connected
to Wifi.
(You could disable this by setting "Settings / Wifi Settings / Ignore
Wifi Status".)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android