Hi all

Firstly, thanks to everyone who contributes to these forums regularly -
a great resource for us know-nowts! :)

I am trying to work out how to hook up my Squeezebox Boom such that I
can have speakers in my living room (surround sound system) and also in
my dining room.

I currently have my Boom in the living room hooker up to a powered
Creative 2.1 system using the headphone out jack.  What I would like to
do is move this 2.1 system into my dining room and hook the Boom up to
both this system and a new 5.1 surround sound system I am buying for my
living room.

Does anybody know how I would do this?  I assume I need to buy some
sort of amp that I can connect my Boom (and TV) to, which could drive
both the living room 5.1 and the dining room 2.1?

Sorry if that's a bit vague, I am a real newcomer to this sort of
thing!

Thanks for your help

Mike

--