mherger;664438 Wrote:
> > Well, I've just tried to use my long-standing, pre-existing
> installation
> > of "Multi-Library", which I was not aware of upgrading, and it's
> > demanding the licensing plug in. That appears to be retrospective
> > charging, in that it disables an existing service and then demands
> > payment without notice, and would therefore appear to be illegal
> under
> > EU law.
>
> You should sue Erland. Really. After offering his services for years he
>
> now wants to have a beer? This must be illegal.
>
> Guys, your postings are poor jokes.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Agree here, Erland has put a massive effort in supporting and
developing the playlists, just be thankful you got years of free usage
and free support, if you want to continue then pay up or if not don't

If the price is too much then how about paying for a year at a lower
cost and then saving up over the year for the lifetime cost

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

--
socistep